MovieSpoon receives movie news, videos and other content from various outlets. Due to the volume of content we receive it is impossible for us to determine if the works are authorized by the copyright holder. As such we claim safe harbor under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512. Pursuant to the DMCA, if you are a copyright holder and believe your work is being infringed upon you are required by law to adhere to the following procedure:
DMCA Compliance Policy
It is the policy of MovieSpoon to promptly process and investigate notices of alleged copyright infringement, and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512 (“DMCA”).
Contents of Notice
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. When informing the designated agent of an alleged copyright infringement, the complainant must:
- Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are involved, please provide a list of the works on that site.
- Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permitBandRumors to locate that material.
- Provide your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
- Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
- Certify that the information that you have provided BandRumors is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that s/he is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly have been infringed.
– Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner. Before the complainants allege an infringement, s/he should consult copyright materials to confirm that the use is, in fact, infringing.
The United States Copyright Office provides basic information, online, at http://www.loc.gov/copyright/circs/ which can assist one in determining whether an exception or defense, such as fair use, may apply to the use of your copyrighted work.
Pursuant to the DMCA, MovieSpoon has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring on Web pages or computer servers. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed on the BandRumors site, please notify our designated agent, preferably by email to, [email protected]
We will immediately remove any infringed content. Thank you.
Get to Know the Story: Izzy
Get to Know the Story: Key to the City
Get to Know the Story: Gabby Goes to College
Key to the City x Bond
—Agent: The following is for your eyes only— Talk about a character who won’t live and let die! Just like...
16 Sultry Movie Vampires That Will Make You BEG for Immortality from Izzy
[dropcap]W[/dropcap]hen it comes to immortality, we’ve got you covered with the Gods and Goddesses in Izzy. But when it comes...
The 16 Greatest Villains That Will Make You Join the Dark Side
[dropcap]A[/dropcap]s much as everyone likes to cheer on the hero, there are certain movies where you can’t help but feel...
Movie Magic: The De-Aging Technique of The Irishman
Have you read Izzy yet? If so, you know that Izzy makes the apples that give the Gods their youth...
Key to the City – We need you to tell one of Andy’s stories
Imagine you woke up everyday in a different body. The twist is, no matter who you are today, it's up...
The 10 Most Quintessential New York Filming Locations
We know LA gets all the glory when it comes to the movies, but New York has seen its own...
The 10 Most Badass Female Film Characters of All Time
You know Gabby (or if you don’t, get caught up on Gabby Goes to College now for a sinister good...