NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the Mailing List, like our Facebook page and leave a comment and who are 21 years of age as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of MovieSpoon as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 1, 2017, at 9:00 a.m. PST and ending September 21, 2017, at 9:00 a.m. PST. All online entries must be received by September 21, 2017, at 9:00 a.m. PST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by signing up for the Mailing list, liking our Facebook page and leaving a comment on our Facebook page. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MovieSpoon. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of MovieSpoon.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a gift card from Fandango with a twenty-five dollar ($25) value. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by MovieSpoon. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at MovieSpoon’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for MovieSpoon to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of MovieSpoon. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. MovieSpoon shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MOVIESPOON‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: MovieSpoon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MovieSpoon’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, MovieSpoon may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MovieSpoon. MovieSpoon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. MovieSpoon has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, MovieSpoon reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless MovieSpoon and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. The Campaign hosted by MovieSpoon is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
“Ralph” Reigns Again on Slow Box Office Weekend
We’re currently in the eye of the fall movie storm. All is fairly quiet this weekend. The only new release...
“Ralph” Breaks The Box Office, “Creed” Close Behind
Thanksgiving week is a time for family and there were plenty out to the theater last week for an animated...
“Creed II” Gets Raw and Rickety with Rocky-isms
Creed II, despite showing no shortage of boxing enthusiasm, falls prey to all the predictable theatrics and pitfalls of a...
“Fantastic Beasts” Feasts on Box Office, “Widows” Wilts
The weekend belonged to wizards as The Crimes of Grindelwald, the second film in the Harry Potter spin-off prequel saga...
“Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” Conjures Magical Monotony
I had written that with the first Fantastic Beasts film I hoped I wouldn’t need giggle juice to be entertained...
“The Grinch” Steals Box Office, “Overlord” and “Spider” Left With Scraps
The holiday Christmas movie season starts early as it usually does in November. Just one week after The Nutcracker and...
Review: “Overlord” is a Gritty, Gory Genre Mash
Overlord is one of those delicious genre blenders that delivers World War II action and viciously gruesome body horror into...
Big “Bohemian Rhapsody” Opening While “Nutcracker” Trails
In weekend box office battle, it’s Queen who is king. Bohemian Rhapsody, the Freddy Mercury and Queen biopic, came in...
Review: “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” is Bitterly Bland With Beauty
Disney is in a very unique position as a dominant studio to experiment with more inspiring films for more diverse...
“Halloween” Tops Last Weekend of October, “Hunter Killer” Sinks
It’s not exactly a huge surprise that a film called Halloween would be the top earner on the last weekend...